Taylor Momsen: Kerrang Magazine Interview

Taylor Momsen and The Pretty Reckless in Kerrang Magazine.

Taylor said: 'Making a record is more than a dream of mine, it’s a need and necessity. I’ve been writing songs since I was five, and no matter how big our record becomes, I just want to play and sing and write.'

Their influences include Courtney Love, Nirvana and Led Zeppelin. Taylor on her busy schedule: 'I’d be shooting all day and the going to work on the record starting at midnight untile five in the morning. It was spread out over a year, and when we finished it really was a case of ‘Wow, the record’s done, finally!’


We’re playing the whole of the Warped Tour, and I’m going to work around my filming schedule so we can tour as much as is physically possible. We want to play to the UK so badly, I cannot tell you! Our favourite bands are English so we can’t wait to come over

No comments:

Post a Comment