Miranda Cosgrove: Dallas News Interview

Miranda Cosgrove chatted with Dallas News after her concert in Plano.

On iCarly: "We don't have an audience at all when we're on the set, We wait six months for the episode to come out before we really find out what people think."

On her Plano concert: "I performed my single on a stage outside of where they film the Kids' Choice Awards, but this was the first time I've ever performed five or six songs in a row.I had a great time. I've been rehearsing with the band for months."

On having help with her album: "All my friends are really involved.I recorded 30 songs. Then we narrowed it down to 12. I would try to lure them to my house with pizza, and then I would play them all of the songs. I made them listen to all the different versions of every song."

On college: "I want to go to NYU really bad,but my parents want me to stay in LA. I think I'm going to end up at USC. I was thinking about maybe going there for two years, then going to New York." I want to go to college. Then, I wouldn't mind being behind the camera."

No comments:

Post a Comment