Justin Bieber: Vanity Fair Cover Boy

Justin Bieber takes the February 2011 cover of Vanity Fair.



On Michael Jackson: “Michael was able to reach audiences from young to old; he never limited himself. He was so broad, everybody loved him, and that’s what my goal is – to basically make people happy, to inspire them, and to have everyone root for me.”




On trying to maintain normalcy: “It’s hard to really balance myself. A regular kid, if he catches the flu, he just gets to go home. But I can’t do that…. Everything is important. But, you know, my sanity is important, too. Even if I’m angry, I’ll just put a smile on my face and fake it. I don’t often fake it—what’s me is me….I know I have to give up a lot of myself, or a lot of a private life.”



On his future: “I see myself just growing. I didn’t know that any of this was really possible. I grew up in a really small town with not a lot of money, and I liked singing, but it was just something that was a hobby. As I get into it more, I want to grow as an artist, as an entertainer, and basically perfect my craft. I want to be the best that I can be.”


No comments:

Post a Comment