Miranda Cosgrove Covers Seventeen!



Miranda Cosgrove takes the March 2011 cover of Seventeen magazine.

On her recent heartbreak: “I’ve only had one serious boyfriend, but we dated for three years. We broke up not that long ago. He’s the one guy I really, really liked. People say they have that one person they never forget – I feel like that. Even though we don’t talk too much anymore, he’ll be the one who got away.”

On choosing between NYU and USC for college: “I’m chickening out last minute. I love New York, but I’m scared to move and leave L.A. I do have friends here [in New York], but I’m not really close to a lot of people. I feel like it’d be a whole new life. So, now I’m thinking about going to USC for two years and then coming here for two years, but USC is 30 minutes from my house so it would basically be like staying home and going to high school.”

On driving: “It scared my mom to death when all my friends started driving. She always told me she wanted me to drive, but I think she kind of felt lucky that I didn’t get my permit when all my friends did. I think that’s been the hardest thing for her, watching me go out with my friends and literally drive away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment