AnnaSophia Robb Talks "Soul Surfer" Role

AnnaSophia Robb recently opened up about her role as Bethany Hamilton in the movie, "Soul Surfer".

"I was really fascinated by the character and thought it would be really challenging. I was curious about how you would feel if you lost your arm. Would you be angry at God? How would it affect your relationship with your parents? What kept her on the board? I was curious about all that stuff."


She went on to say that the impact of Hamilton's story has gone well beyond the set, dishing,"What it’s really taught me is to have perspective on things, with challenges or difficulties, or things that don’t necessarily go the way that I plan them. They say, 'When man makes plans, God laughs.' It’s that sort of mentality, where there’s a plan for my life and I just have to take life day by day
."

No comments:

Post a Comment