"Glee" Girls Cover Marie Claire

Lea Michele, Dianna Agron & Amber Riley cover Marie Claire.

Amber on who her real life Kurt is:
“Kurt! Chris Colfer really is my Kurt. That’s my baby. Having his character at that other school - Dalton Academy - this season is driving me up the wall.”


Dianna on rumors about her and Lea:
“Everybody is convinced that Lea and I are in a relationship. There are forums with photos of us hugging.”


Lea on auditioning for the show:
“I was more afraid that they’d think I was using that as an excuse for being late. Because at first they were like, ‘Oh, my God are you OK?’ But after a while they were joking, ‘So that ‘car crash’ you were in…’ I literally had chunks of glass that I pulled from my hair and put on the table. I look back on that day and think, I can’t believe I did that. I left the car on the side of the road. But something came over me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment