Emma Stone Covers Elle Magazine




Emma Stone takes the July 2011 cover of Elle Magazine.

On developing as a person and as an actress: “I was sitting in a restaurant like this. And I’m working on this script. To my right, a guy was like, ‘I’m producing this thing’…and I was like, You can’t play a regular person and live only in circumstances where people are only talking about movies. The most important part of my job is feeling like I understand as much as I can about humans and human behavior."

On her career: “It’s so funny how different life could have been. I went to so many auditions. I remember my audition for Heroes. I went in right after Hayden Panettiere. Now here we are in this rented house. It feels like it just happened.”

On wanting to be believable in her roles: “I like to look like a person. It drives me crazy when you see women in movies playing teachers, and they have biceps. It totally takes me out of the movie. I start thinking, Wow, that actress playing this part really looks great!”

No comments:

Post a Comment